If you're suffering from a substance abuse problem, there are substance abuse programs that can help you NOW. If you don’t act soon, your abuse can quickly evolve into an addiction. And once addiction to a substance develops, it becomes increasingly difficult to realize recovery. We are here to help you - call 877-794-0381, and get help now! All calls are confidential and we’re ready to assist you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Substance Abuse Programs: How Do I Choose the Best One?
There are many wonderfully effective substance abuse programs throughout the country, but not all of them can meet your individual needs. By calling 877-794-0381, we can assist you in identifying those needs and help you locate a substance abuse treatment program that’s capable of meeting them. Some of the questions you may want to consider when looking for a substance abuse treatment program are:
- Does it have its own medical detox program?
- Is it JCAHO accredited?
- Does its facility provide dual diagnosis treatment?
- Does its facility provide a variety of addiction treatment programs?
- Does it provide family treatment?
- Does it include a relapse prevention program?
- If you happen to be gay, lesbian or bisexual, is this a "gay-friendly" facility?
- What credentialing does the staff have?
- Are the physicians trained in addiction medicine and certified through ASAM (American Society of Addiction Medicine)?
- Does it accept health insurance?
These are just a few of the questions we consider when suggesting where you could go for substance abuse treatment. We are familiar with substance abuse programs throughout the country. We have a vast, nationwide directory of treatment programs to choose from, so we firmly believe that we can locate a reputable treatment provider that can make a difference in your life.
Are Substance Abuse Programs the Same as Drug Rehab Programs?
When a person refers to substance abuse, it is the same as saying drug abuse or alcohol abuse. It is in these programs that the addictive substance, whether it be drugs or alcohol, is effectively removed from the body through detoxification and followed by a period of rehabilitation. Some of the different types of drug rehab programs include:
- Inpatient drug rehab
- Outpatient drug rehab
- Partial hospitalization or day substance abuse treatment
- Drug rehab with a dual diagnosis treatment component
- Drug addiction treatment component for the gay and lesbian community
Each of these substance abuse programs are accompanied by a set of clinical criteria, which must be met in order for a positive outcome to occur. It becomes the responsibility of a trained addiction treatment professional to evaluate you and determine the most effective modality of care.
To speak with a substance abuse treatment professional, call us toll free at 877-794-0381, and we will be happy to assist you. All calls are confidential and we’re available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call now!