If you have used or been given predatory drugs, you may or may not have developed an addiction. We can help you determine what type of treatment you need in order to recover. Call us toll-free, 24-hour helpline now at 954-271-5047. Your call is completely confidential – call now!
What are Predatory Drugs?
Predatory drugs render the victim incapable of resisting sexual advances. Examples of this class of drug include:
- BD 1,4
The Dangers of Predatory Drugs
Sexual assaults facilitated by predatory drugs can be difficult to prosecute or even recognize because:
- Victims may not be aware that they ingested a drug at all
- The drugs are invisible and odorless when dissolved in water. They are somewhat salty tasting, but are indiscernible when dissolved in beverages such as sodas, juice, liquor or beer
- Due to memory problems associated with the induction of predatory drugs, the victim may not be aware of the attack until 8-12 hours after it occurred
- Predatory drugs are metabolized quickly, so there may be little physical evidence to support the claim that the drugs were used to facilitate an assault
- Memory impairment eliminates evidence about the attack
Nationally-Recognized Drug Helpline for Predatory Drug Recovery
If you or someone you know needs help with predatory drugs or for immediate assistance finding a reputable drug rehab center, please call us now toll-free at 954-271-5047. Help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your consultation is completely confidential and it’s the first step in your recovery from predatory drugs. Don't wait - get the help you need to recover today!